SANGIACOMO FAMILY WINES
inaugural release in 2018
Our family released the inaugural vintage of our proprietor-grown wines in 2018. Drawing from our history of farming and a genuine passion for grape growing, this series of wines showcases the very best of our Sangiacomo Estate vineyards. For the 2016 harvest, six different vineyard sites were hand-selected and chosen for their unique terroir, microclimate and vine heritage. With an artisanal approach to winemaking, these Chardonnays, Pinot Noirs and Cabernet Sauvignon each tell a story of legacy and unparalleled commitment to craft intense and balanced wines.
These wines are a complement to other Sangiacomo-designated wines crafted by our winery partners. We will always remain farmers, however, as we continue to grow and sell world-class wine grapes.
Sangiacomo Wines will be available on a limited basis and offered first to members of our mailing list. If you would like to receive an offer to purchase our inaugural release of wines, please click here to join our mailing list and create an account. Wines will be available twice each year, in the spring and fall. Our offerings are listed below.
April 2018 | Spring Allocation
- 2016 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
- 2016 Home Ranch Vineyard Chardonnay, Carneros
- 2016 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
- 2016 Roberts Road Vineyard Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast
August 2018 | Fall Allocation
- 2016 Green Acres Vineyard Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast
- 2016 ViMaria Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast
- 2016 Oakview Vyd. Cabernet Sauvignon, Oakville, Napa Valley